Sunday, April 10, 2011

LAUGHS, FIGHTS AND COCA-COLA

I have been after this record for a fair while now and i finally come across a copy that someone was selling on B9 about a month or so ago. My brother got me onto these guys back in 2009/2010 and i have been searching for it ever since..



to me they are a mix between something like Negative FX and 86 Mentality, they were going to put out a 12" on Crucial Response Records but it never happened due to them breaking up or something, but they have recently gotten back together and are writing some new stuff for new record that will hopefully be out this year sometime..




2 comments:

  1. Fuck yeah, dudes from Insurance Risk, fucking awesome !!!!!!!!!! I have their Demo too. Glad to hear they're back !

    oldschoolmike

    ReplyDelete
  2. band rules. want this 7" pretty bad.

    ReplyDelete